Wall Mount LED Display
This range of wall mount meters are designed for measurement of typical current or voltage signals. The readouts are presented on a clear LED display with standard range of four digits or optional five/six digits. With the IP 67 protection, this device is particularly suitable for operations in harsh environments.
Wide range of characteristic curves (linear, square root, quadratic, user-defined and volume characteristic for cylindrical tanks) allows the use of meters in various process control systems.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The meter can be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output. It can also be configured with no need to open the case, by using the remote controller or with free Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
- Power supply:
- 19V to 50V DC; 16V to 35V AC or 85 to 260V AC/DC, all separated
- Display LED: 4 x 20 mm or 6 x 13 mm high, red (green – on request), brightness adjustable
- Displayed values: -999 ÷ 9999 or -99999 ÷ 999999 + decimal point
- Current: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA, programmable
- Voltage: 0-5 V, 1-5V, 0-10V or 2-10V, programmable
- Accuracy: 0.1% @25°C ± one digit
- Protection class: IP 67
- Case material: ABS + fibreglass
- Glands: M12, cable diameter 3 ÷ 6,5 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD:
- without glands: 110 x 80 x 67 mm
- with glands: 110 x 105 x 67 mm
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.