Submersible Level & Temperature Transmitter
The SMLTS is designed for continuous submersion in liquids such as water, oil and fuels. The probe uses the latest piezo-resistive media-isolated silicon sensing technology with a 316L diaphragm. Then fitted within a 316L or high grade Duplex stainless steel housing. The submersible SMLTS transmitter is the ideal product for hydro-static level measurement where temperature is also a critical part of the measurement. It also offers excellent stability, repeatability and resolution.
This SMLTS incorporates a Class ‘B’ accuracy platinum resistance thermometer.
Every device is temperature compensated, calibrated and supplied with a unique serial number.
Please see our range of displays or contact our sales team to discuss the appropriate model.
- River level & temperature
- Reservoir level & temperature
- Tank level & temperature
- Borehole level & temperature
- Aquifer level & temperature
- Environmental monitoring
- V-notch weir flow measurement
- Ranges: 1 up to 10 metresWG
- Housing: 316 Stainless steel
- O ring seals: Viton
- Diaphragm: 316 Stainless steel
- Wetted parts:
- Viton O ring seal
- 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- PUR Cable
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% FS BFSL
- Cable length: Up to 15 metres
- Cable sheath: PUR (standard)
- Media Temperature: -20°C (non freezing) to +60°C
- Supply voltage: 9-32 Vdc
- Independent output signal:
- Level: 2 Wire, 4-20 mA
- Temperature: 2 Wire, 4-20 mA
- Cable length
- Cable material
- Wetted parts
- Custom ranges
- Calibration certificate
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.