Submersible Level Transmitter
The SMLS is designed continuous submersion in liquids such as water, oil and other non-aggressive chemicals. This uses the latest piezo-resistive media-isolated silicon sensing technology. It’s 316L stainless steel diaphragm and housing offers excellent stability, repeatability and resolution.
This submersible level transmitter is the ideal product for reliable and repeatable hydrostatic level measurement.
The electronics incorporate a microprocessor based amplifier, requiring no adjusting and giving stable electronics.
Each device is temperature compensated, calibrated and issued with a unique serial number.
Please see our range of displays or contact our sales team to discuss the appropriate model.
- River level
- Reservoir level
- Tank level
- Borehole level
- Aquifer level
- Environmental monitoring
- V-notch weir flow measurement
- Ranges: 1 up to 100 metresWG
- Housing: 316 Stainless steel
- O ring seals: Viton
- Diaphragm: 316 Stainless steel
- Wetted parts:
- Viton O ring seal
- 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- PUR Cable
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% FS BFSL
- Cable length: Up to 110 metres
- Cable sheath: PUR (standard)
- Media Temperature: -20°C (non freezing) to +60°C
- Supply voltage: 9-32 Vdc
- Outputs signal: 2 Wire, 4-20 mA
- Cable length
- Cable material
- Wetted parts
- Custom ranges
- Calibration certificate
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.