Panel Mount LED Display
This range of panel mount meters are designed for measurement of typical current or voltage signals. The readouts are presented on a clear LED display with standard range of four digits or optional five/six digits.
Wide range of characteristic curves (linear, square root, quadratic, user-defined and volume characteristic for cylindrical tanks) the meters may be used in various process control systems.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The meter can be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output. It can also be configured with the local keyboard or free Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
- Power supply:
- 19V to 50V DC; 16V to 35V AC or 85 to 260V AC/DC, all separated
- Display LED: 4 x 20 mm or 6 x 13 mm high, red (green – on request), brightness adjustable
- Displayed values: -999 ÷ 9999 or -99999 ÷ 999999 + decimal point
- Current: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA, programmable
- Voltage: 0-5 V, 1-5V, 0-10V or 2-10V, programmable
- Millivoltage: 0-60 mV, 0-75 mV, 0-100 mV, 0-150 mV, programmable
- Accuracy: 0.1% @25°C ± one digit (for 0-20 mA range)
- Protection class: IP 65
- Case material: NORYL – GFN2S E1
- Dimensions (WxHxD):
- case : 96 x 48 x 100 mm
- panel cut-out dimensions: 90,5 x 43 mm
- installation depth: min. 102 mm
- board thickness: standard 7mm or other depending on used board thickness brackets
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.