Low Range Submersible Level Transmitter
The SMLLS is a submersible transmitter designed for continuous submersion. This can be used with liquids such as water, oil and fuels in small tanks where typical mechanical level switches and sensors are not ideal. It is also a more accurate level measurement.
The probe uses a piezo-resistive silicon sensing technology isolated from the media by a diaphragm within the stainless steel housing. It offers excellent stability, repeatability, and resolution for applications where a small tank level is required. Ranges can be as low as 1 metre through to 10 metre tank heights.
Each device is temperature compensated, calibrated and issued with a unique serial number.
Please see our range of displays or contact our sales team to discuss the appropriate model.
- Static tank level
- Container or chamber level
- Vehicle tank level
- IBC, IBC Tote or Pallet Tank
- Rainwater harvesting
- Ranges: 1 up to 10 metresWG
- Housing: 303 Stainless steel
- O ring seals: Viton
- Diaphragm: 316 Stainless steel
- Wetted parts:
- Viton O ring seal
- 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- FEP Cable
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% FS BFSL
- Cable length: Up to 15 metres
- Cable sheath: FEP (standard)
- Media Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Supply voltage: 9-32 Vdc
- Outputs signals:
- 2 Wire, 4-20 mA
- 3 Wire, 0.5 to 4.5 Vdc (non-ratio metric)
- Cable length
- Cable material
- Wetted parts
- Custom ranges
- Calibration certificate
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.