Low Range External Mount Level Transmitter
The low range external transmitter is suitable for use in a wide range of applications. The probe uses a piezo-resistive silicon sensor. This offers an excellent media compatibility within an oil filled 316L stainless steel housing.
The electronics incorporate a microprocessor based amplifier requiring no adjustment. This gives stable electronics, especially when used with high vibration or shock applications.
There is a choice of internal O ring seals to ensure that the device is compatible with a wide range of media.
Each device is temperature compensated, calibrated and issued with a unique serial number.
Please see our range of displays or contact our sales team to discuss the appropriate model.
- Mechanical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Rainwater harvesting
- Automotive testing
- Agricultural machinery
- Tank gauging
- Laboratory testing
- IBC,IBC Tote or pallet tank
- Ranges: 50 up to 1000 mbar (Absolute optional)
- Connection: ¼” BSP male
- Housing: 303 Stainless steel
- O ring seals: Viton
- Diaphragm: 316 Stainless steel
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Electrical connector: Large DIN plug
- Wetted parts:
- Viton O ring seal
- 303 Stainless Steel Housing
- 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% FS BFSL
- Cable length: TBA
- Cable sheath: TBA
- Media Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Supply voltages:
- 9-32 Vdc
- 13-32 Vdc (3 wire output, 0-10 Vdc only)
- Output signal:
- 2 Wire, 4-20 mA
- 3 Wire, 0.5-4.5 Vdc
- 3 Wire, 0-10 Vdc (13-32 Vdc supply only)
- Cable length
- Cable material
- Electrical connector
- Custom ranges
- Calibration certificate
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.