LED Display With Bargraph
The bargraph display features current input with protection safeguarding the measuring resistor against damage. The measurement is visible simultaneously on the 4- decade LED display and 20-point, two-colour bargraph reflecting 0-100% of measuring range. The set threshold values are also shown on the bargraph, and the LEDs indicate when the values are exceeded.
The device operates in the following modes: linear, root, square and user defined (max. 20 points). 2 or 4 relay (or OC) outputs enable adjustment of the level of the measured signal.
- Power supply: 19V ÷ 50V DC; 16V ÷ 35V AC or 85 ÷ 260V AC/DC, all separated
- Display: LED, red, 4 x 9 mm high + 20-points bargraph, red-green
- current 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA, programmable
- voltage 0-5 V, 1-5V, 0-10V or 2-10V, programmable
- Displayed values range: -999 – 9999 + decimal point
- Accuracy: 0.1% @25°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C, -20°C to +50°C (option)
- Protection class:
- IP 65 (front)
- IP 20 (case and connection clips)
- Case material: NORYL – GFN2S E1
- Case dimensions: 48 x 96 x 100 mm
- Panel cut-out dimensions: 43 x 90,5 mm
- Installation depth: min. 102 mm
- Board thickness: max. 5 mm
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.